Need a Caregiver? Contact Us Today.

Our caregivers are professional, in-home elderly care providers. The main role of a caregiver is to help the elderly with day-to-day tasks that may be too difficult for them to handle in their condition. When you need a caregiver, it ensures individual, experienced attention while caring to the client in their own home. This allows for families to avoid high-cost senior living homes, while still getting the same level of individual care. If you need a nanny don’t wait, contact Nannies Inc by filling out the contact form below.

The caregiver hiring process

If you need a caregiver, then there are a few steps to remember. Nannies Inc will be with you every step throughout the caregiver hiring process, to make sure you are ready for each one. If you are considering hiring a full-time, live-in caregiver then make sure you plan ahead. Here is the basic overview of our caregiver hiring process when you need a caregiver:

  • We will insure that all caregivers presented to you meet Federal and Local Government requirements.
  • Only the best caregivers suitable for your specific needs and requirements will be presented to you.
  • Clients will need to register for a CRA Business number.
  • We will compile and post advertisements in compliance with Employment and Social Development Canada advertising requirements.
  • Our in house immigration consultant will compile and complete the necessary LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) application and submit to ESDC on your behalf.
  • ESDC will process the application; the positive approval will be mailed for your attention
  • A copy of the approved LMIA together with the employment contract is then sent to the specific overseas Visa Office, where by our Immigration consultant will apply for a work permit and temporary visa for the said caregiver.
  • On approval the caregiver will submit their passport to the Visa office. The Visa office will then grants the caregiver a visa and temporary work permit.
  • The caregiver may then travel to Canada

Nanny/Housekeeping Aid

*Have you had a nanny/housekeeping aid before?(Required)
*Are you prepared to Sponsor?(Required)
*Are you looking for Full/Part Time?(Required)
*What is your preference?(Required)

Documents/Requirements to Start the Nanny Sponsorship Process

If you need a nanny, then here is a list of documents that we will need to help you get started. All these steps are needed to ensure you have the proper documentation to support a full-time employee in your household. We help you every step of the way, so if you need a nanny and have any questions then call us at (647) 403 – 9191.

1. CRA payroll deduction document, this document will be used to pay your nannies taxes in Canada.

2. Copy of a home or cell phone bill that has the number & home address

3. Long form birth certificates, one for each child; you can do it online at (This is the birth certificate that has both parents’ names on it).

4. For elderly care a copy of their passport or permanent residence card.

5. Copies of both yours and your partner’s notice of assessment for the past 2 years. (Only notices of assessments are accepted).

6. Copies of both yours and your partner’s passports or permanent residency cards.

7. If previously employed a nanny, a WSIB clearance letter/certificate is required.

For clearance certificate please call: (416) 344-1000

To register follow the link: