Nanny/Housekeeping Aid

Need a Nanny / Housekeeping Aid? Contact Us Today.

If you need a nanny then contact Nannies Inc by filling out the form below. Our nannies/housekeeping aids are professional, in-home childcare providers. The main role of a nanny/housekeeping aid is to provide a safe, caring, nurturing and stimulating environment in which a child/children can develop. Having a nanny insures individual, experienced attention and caring to the child/children in the comfort and safety of their own home. It also allows for families to have greater peace of mind than with daycare options including a housekeeper or housekeeping aide. If you have ever said to yourself “I need a nanny” then contact us to help you find the best possible childcare provider.

The nanny hiring process

When you need a nanny there are many factors to keep in mind. With Nannies Inc. we will walk you through each step to make sure you are prepared and comfortable with each one. If you’re thinking of hiring a live-in nanny plan ahead. Here is the basic overview of our nanny hiring process:

  • We will make sure that all nannies showed to you meet Federal and Local Government requirements.
  • Only the best nannies that meet your specific needs will be presented to you.
  • Clients will need to register for a CRA Business number.
  • We will compile and post advertisements in compliance with Employment and Social Development Canada advertising requirements.
  • Our in house immigration consultant will compile and complete the necessary LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) application and submit to ESDC on your behalf.
  • ESDC will process the application; the positive approval will be mailed for your attention
  • A copy of the approved LMIA together with the employment contract is then sent to the specific overseas Visa Office, where by our Immigration consultant will apply for a work permit and temporary visa for the said nanny.
  • On approval the nanny will submit their passport to the Visa office. The Visa office will then grants the nanny a visa and temporary work permit.
  • The nanny may then travel to Canada.

Nanny/Housekeeping Aid

*Have you had a nanny/housekeeping aid before?(Required)
*Are you prepared to Sponsor?(Required)
*Are you looking for Full/Part Time?(Required)
*What is your preference?(Required)

Documents/Requirements to Start the Nanny Sponsorship Process

If you need a nanny, then here is a list of documents that we will need to help you get started. All these steps are needed to ensure you have the proper documentation to support a full time employee in your household. We help you every step of the way, so if you need a nanny and have any questions then call us at (647) 403 – 9191.

1. CRA payroll deduction document, this document will be used to pay your nannies taxes in Canada.

2. Copy of a home or cell phone bill that has the number & home address

3. Long form birth certificates, one for each child; you can do it on line at (This is the birth certificate that has both parents’ names on it).

4. For elderly care a copy of their passport or permanent residence card.

5. Copies of both yours and your partner’s notice of assessment for the past 2 years. (Only notices of assessments are accepted).

6. Copies of both yours and your partner’s passports or permanent residency cards.

7. If previously employed a nanny, a WSIB clearance letter/certificate is required

For clearance certificate please call: (416) 344-1000

To register follow the link: